FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Faith Beyond Warfare
Millenium tv Index du Forum  » Partie Publique  » Discussions  » Faith Beyond Warfare
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gerwas

Message Posté le: Dim 9 Juil - 20:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: Faith Beyond Warfare
Répondre en citant

Faith Beyond Warfare
by John Woolston

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Faith Beyond Warfare

I do not like the term, “spiritual warfare”. The term implies that we are in a battle that we have yet to win. The truth is that if we are in Christ, the struggle is over and the victory has already been won!

“Spiritual warfare” is a term that was coined in the modern Charismatic movement. It means different things to different people. Some envision a vast host of satanic forces arrayed against them in the heavenly realm in the atmosphere just above us that they must constantly war against to maintain spiritual victory. Others see spiritual warfare as more of an inner conflict.

I do not see myself at war with satanic forces trying to obtain victory. Even though I may deal with attacks, challenges and obstacles that come my way, I am not at war. I am at peace, enjoying the trip!

I see myself in Christ seated with Him in heavenly places enjoying Jesus' victory, delivered from the power of darkness and translated into His kingdom of freedom!

To my knowledge, this term is not used in the New Testament. The apostle Paul did use the term “wrestle” in Ephesians 6 when he said, “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood…”

Instead of focusing on being at war, I like to think that we are celebrating Jesus’ victory! The victory that we have in Christ encompasses every form of spiritual conflict, wherever it may be found.

The biggest challenge to the believer is not to overcome satanic forces, but the renewing of the mind to the redemption that we have in Christ.

Paul spoke of abstaining from fleshly lusts which war against the soul. So there can be a battle within our own soul.

I also like to think that as Christians we are in a battle for the souls of those who are yet living in bondage in the kingdom of darkness. In II Corinthians 4:4 Paul wrote and said that if our gospel be hid it is hidden from those who are lost in whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of those who do not believe lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ who is the image of God should shine unto them.

To put things into perspective, when we believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and are saved, we are delivered from the kingdom of darkness and given a commission to reach the lost with the good news of Jesus. But to be effective in our ministry to others we must first win the battles that are taking place within us.

My friend Terry Mize once told me that it is important that we win every battle!

There is a fight of faith. In every fight there will be winners and losers. In the fight of faith there is one loser and we win! Jesus has already won our victory over Satan and his entire kingdom. So we need to realize that going into every battle with the enemy we have already won!

The only way we lose battles in our personal life is to not actualize the victory that we have in Christ.

The term, “warfare” is used several times in the New Testament. It is important however, that we approach the subject from the correct perspective, otherwise we relinquish our position of victory in Christ and actually concede power to the enemy that he does not have. My goal in this writing is not to focus on the battle, the fight or any kind of war, but rather on the victory that we have in Christ.

“Mention the words 'spiritual warfare' and fierce battles with the devil come to mind. While it is true that Satan tries to put sickness, depression and strife in our lives, God does not want us to fight the devil in long, drawn-out battles. God's Word tells us to rest instead.

“In Ephesians Chapter 6, the word 'wrestle' appears only once, whereas the word 'stand' appears four times! This means that in spiritual warfare, we are to stand or rest in the victory of Christ. Jesus has already defeated the devil and put us on victory ground. And to help us stand our ground, He has given us His seven-piece armor. So stop trying to defeat a defeated foe. Just put on His armor and rest in His victory!” (Joseph Prince)

Faith Beyond Warfare John Woolston
Faith Beyond Warfare read flibusta story writer epub

Faith Beyond Warfare book german
Faith Beyond Warfare book SkyDrive
Faith Beyond Warfare book french
Faith Beyond Warfare pc read value kickass francais
Faith Beyond Warfare audiobook free
Faith Beyond Warfare download free cloud
Faith Beyond Warfare kindle pdf book macbook mobile
Faith Beyond Warfare download english
Faith Beyond Warfare online iBooks offline eng free
Faith Beyond Warfare view cheap kickass сhapter book
Faith Beyond Warfare pdf download full book
Faith Beyond Warfare book german
Faith Beyond Warfare book format djvu
Faith Beyond Warfare discount for book
Faith Beyond Warfare read online pdf free
Faith Beyond Warfare full reading ios online apple
Faith Beyond Warfare download from SaberCatHost pdf
Faith Beyond Warfare book without payment
Faith Beyond Warfare mobile ebook
Faith Beyond Warfare book Mega
Faith Beyond Warfare book for Windows Phone
Faith Beyond Warfare story offline online doc finder
Faith Beyond Warfare audio find store price download
Faith Beyond Warfare torrent download 1337x
Faith Beyond Warfare download torrent ExtraTorrent
Faith Beyond Warfare download without account
Faith Beyond Warfare book MediaFire
Faith Beyond Warfare free doc
Faith Beyond Warfare You search pdf online pdf
Faith Beyond Warfare download from SaberCatHost pdf
Faith Beyond Warfare read without register
Faith Beyond Warfare read flibusta story writer epub
Faith Beyond Warfare download torrent ExtraTorrent
Faith Beyond Warfare italian how read price download сhapter
Faith Beyond Warfare ios access how download information online
Faith Beyond Warfare book format djvu
Faith Beyond Warfare book download
Faith Beyond Warfare download english
Faith Beyond Warfare free fb2
Faith Beyond Warfare download via torrent client
Faith Beyond Warfare book without payment
Faith Beyond Warfare ios access how download information online
Faith Beyond Warfare download torrent
Faith Beyond Warfare audiobook free
Faith Beyond Warfare get free
Faith Beyond Warfare read thepiratebay eReader sale book
Faith Beyond Warfare free download via uTorrent
Faith Beyond Warfare format txt pdf

5d8a9798ff

Get full contact details for John Woolston in Columbia, MD instantly. We found 8 addresses, 3 phone numbers, and 3 relatives and/or associates connected with this .John Woolston 15940 Indiana Paramount, CA 90723 Age 35 (Born Feb 1982) (760) 947-6516Todays #VeteranOfTheDay is Navy World War II Veteran John Woolston. John served on the USS Indianapolis during World War II. The ship was assigned to deliver the .View the profiles of professionals named John Woolston on LinkedIn. There are 7 professionals named John Woolston, who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas .
Community Filmmaking: Diversity, Practices and Places (Routledge Studies in Media and Cultural Industries)Financial Services AnalyticsThe Life of Apollonius Tyanæus: With a Comparison Between the Miracles of Scripture and Those Elsewhere Related, as Regards Their Respective Object, Nature, and EvidenceFotos Y Hechos Asombrosos Sobre Canadá: El Libro de Hechos Más Sorprendentes de Canadá Para Niños (Kid's U) Mina KellyThe Bat: A coming of age story involving a search after truth, doubt and a bat! (The Red Grouse Tales Book 2) Leslie W P GarlandDaily+Bible+Journal%3A+Blank+Prayer+Journal%2C+6+x+9%2C+108+Lined+PagesThe Commander and the Wise MonkThe Unstoppable Vision: The insight of GodA Disaster Strikes: Learn More Silent Letters (Learn To Read With Phonics): Learn to read words such as calm (Learn To Read With Phonics E-Booklet Reading Pack Book 34)Farmers of Forty Centuries, or Permanent Agriculture in China, Korea and Japan (Classic Reprint)

Publicité

Message Posté le: Dim 9 Juil - 20:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Millenium tv Index du Forum  » Partie Publique  » Discussions  » Faith Beyond Warfare
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation